Utah / UCLA stream is LIVE!

GO UTES! PUT THE BRUINS IN RUINS!!!

You know these feeds are really helpful for those of us who don’t get all the right channels (I have Dish Latino) so I appreciate them. However, since it is UCLA and Utah is so important Fox Deportes picked up the feed (probably for SoCal Hispanos) so I’ll be watching in Spanish and staying off the feed to leave it for others. It seems the more who watch it the slower it goes. (at least that is my experience)
De todos modos le agradezco mucho!

1 Like

U saved me, in Portugal and my damn VPN isn’t working. U the man.

1 Like

I enjoyed watching the first half at home (second half at a party) on Fox Deportes. You know that delicious feeling when the announcers are homers against your team and their team gets crushed.
Those cholos were the biggest UCLA homers ever, even worse that the way ESPN has gushed over Boise State in the past. And to top it of an old guy with poor vision (me) saw the game more accurately than they did. Man it was fun to watch their flame get extinguished.

1 Like

Thanks as always for the feed - I was at the game this week, but won’t see it next week unless your feed is going. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you for putting this up. I was in Michigan for the week and could not get it on the TV where I am staying. I was great to learn of this and see the Ute’s dominate the Bruins.

1 Like