Utah Football Rewind - Week 9 - The Finale! (Game stream on 10/30 due to Halloween)

NOTE: THIS WEEK’S GAME WILL STREAM ON 10/30 instead of 10/31 DUE TO HALLOWEEN!

Week 9 of “Utah Football Rewind 2020” is here. The final rewind stream of the season before LIVE PAC-12 FOOTBALL BEGINS!!!

Each week, during what would have been the regular season, I will be streaming memorable games from Utah football history (recent history, that is), and you get to vote on which you want to see!

Week 9 will feature games that would go on to redefine Utah Football!

• #10 Utah vs #11 TCU 2008 - Utah locks up the Mountain West title on their way to their second undefeated season and busting the BCS for a second time in 4 years!
    • #7 Utah vs #4 Alabama 2008 - Utah shocks the world and puts the beat down on Alabama in the Sugar Bowl!
    • Utah vs #5 Stanford 2013 - Utah takes a huge step forward in the Pac-12 era by taking down the #5 team in the nation!
    • #5 Utah vs #19 Pitt 2004 - Utah owns Pitt from whistle to whistle in the Fiesta Bowl after making college football history by being the first team to bust the BCS!

0 voters

Voting will remain open until midnight of the day before game day.

Remember that Week 9’s game will stream 10/30 @ 6:00pm (Friday) Mountain Time.

GO UTES!!!

In fairness, I only voted for the Stanford game, as I have re-watched the Alabama game so many times, I can repeat the commentators dialog verbatim.

I’ll be very happy to watch or re-watch either - Thanks @UteStuckInSeattle for doing this - enjoying the brats and beer at 6:00 PM every Saturday :slight_smile:

I agree with salUTE. Don’t most Ute fans have the Sugar Bowl on DVD? Plus the Undefeated Season special DVD?

1 Like