Utah basketball clearly has its issues, but I wouldn't trade them for ASU's

I read that earlier. Depending upon who’s supported, someone may be out of a job. I suspect it may be the AD out of a job if things aren’t corrected, just based upon the article. There are probably facts that we’re missing that don’t give us a complete picture.

Not to hijack this thread, but why do powerful men believe they can do that sort of stuff to women?

3 Likes

It’s part of the “don’t you know who I am” mind set.

1 Like

As bad as it seems at the U, with the yearly transfers, I don’t think I would want any other PAC program at the moment besides Oregon.

lol - every time I hear that phrase I think of Larry toe-tapper Craig in the Minneapolis airport trying to pull rank on the airport police by showing his Senate business card and throwing down that line.

3 Likes

Mr. Wide Stance.

2 Likes

In my life I’ve met quite a few men who, when it comes to their interactions with women, seem to come from an alien planet.

3 Likes

I’ve run into a few. I do remember one interaction where I was asked that question. My response was, “no, who are you and why should I care?” That didn’t go over too well with that person.