The official "What are you listening to right now?" thread

Looks like Kurt Cobain to me.

That’s the joke. Owen Wilson kinda looks like other people.

4 Likes

With Daft Punk announcing that they are officially done, I’m listening to the Tron soundtrack. My kids used to beg for this on roadtrips. That this didn’t win an Oscar for best score is 1 of the 2 largest Oscar travesties of recent memory (the other being that the Lego Movie didn’t win best animated film).

1 Like

I like Daft Punk but it is like cotton candy to me - best in small doses.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve started listening to Terence Blanchard’s scores. His scores are great. Blackkklansman, The Comedian, Harriet, Inside Man and this one:

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

By coincidence, this afternoon, while driving to Southern Idaho, and finding myself suddenly without any radio for a short period of time, I dug up some old stuff on my phone to pass the time, which included the following three Eric Burdon tunes, in order of preference (I’m sure there are not a lot of folks out there now that even remember these tunes :frowning: ):

And of course the early tune he’s most famous for, which is a early rock version of an old folk song, that as an eight-year-old, had me wondering where music like that come from (certainly not Utah :slight_smile: ):

7 Likes

That was fantastic, thanks. Haven’t heard that song in years.

All excellent songs

Chris is one of my all time favorite artists. Still makes me sad to listen to his music and be reminded that he’s not with us anymore. But I will always have his music. Thanks for sharing this.

2 Likes

Old U2 is the good U2.

4 Likes
3 Likes