The official "What are you listening to right now?" thread

Oh yes she was/still is…
I grew up on the Cape and spent a lot of time on boats. As teenagers and fans, we had a kindred spirit for James & Carly, because they were mariners too. Often seen (or rumored to have been) in and about the south shore.
Anyway, I think the last minute of this song is exquisite.
“I’ve come home to stop yearning…”

1 Like

You can say that again! And, it looks like the older than dirt crowd is posting again today - JT, Carly, Simon and Garfunkel? All great stuff, but old :slight_smile:

EDIT: And I’m certainly older than dirt!

2 Likes

You kids stop having fun and get-off-my-LAWN! :wink:

1 Like
1 Like

Happy Saturday Bitches!

Jerry is Full-On Chuck Berry here.
2 Likes

Never understood the whole dead thing. I guess I’m willing to learn. I’m teachable.

Well, watch this! Its really just riff’n on a blues theme with Chuck Berry guitar, & Eintwistle inspired base with a very perky back-beat.
Tell us what you think

I played the other song because, well, its Saturday night. This is live Dead from a two-show album.
It’s not Nebraska though.
This is from the Salt Palace, Salt Lake city 1973.

1 Like

Hey Guys. I listened to Love Shack THREE times yesterday.

Just thought ya’ll should know.

2 Likes

That’s 4 more times than I have in a LONG time. B-52s don’t normally pop up on any of my Pandora stations.

2 Likes
2 Likes

If you haven’t heard this song, or watched this video, give it a go. It really is worth your time. Perhaps it will end up on @RockerUte 's workout playlist if it isn’t already there.

This is kind of bizarre actually because a week ago my wife and I were talking about this song (and puzzling as to its popularity at the time). My kids thought it was very strange when I played it for them.

1 Like

What I woke up to this morning.

3 Likes

Love Sharon Jones…

2 Likes

One more

1 Like

Also, why are the Hives not more popular than they are?