The Happy Thread

After the wind storm a bunch of the wood from the fallen trees was collected and split. This was then trucked down to the Navajo Nation for elders to use during the winter. 3 Dump trucks with trailers went down from just our neighborhood. I understand many more truck loads went down from other parts of the city.

1 Like

That was awesome.

1 Like

This one was so special it actually got city ordinances changed so it couldn’t happen again. It is an eyesore.

1 Like

If you know, you know.

1 Like

It’s where sports and art combine…

1 Like

“I have a real tricky time hearing folks that don’t believe in themselves.”

1 Like

Dobermans? Red and fawn?

Nah, long haired dachshund puppies. They’re so tiny. They’re parents are roughly 10 pounds each. Their parents are also very nice dogs, so we hope that whichever we bring home is at least as nice. The dogs go with us to races and stuff. So temperament is important.

I got through a Council meeting in under 2 hours. Got to get home and get unwound early so I can get a good night’s sleep before the 5:00 am wake up.

It makes me happy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

More happiness, in the form of 3 week old dachshund puppies.

Google Photos

We created an album so you can see.

They’re cute, they’re a bit more active today. Hopefully when we see them next week they’ll be even busier. The silvery coated one escapes from their enclosure. We’re still not sure which we’ll get, but having met their parents any of them would be a good choice.

Hiked Notch Peak again today - only there was a surprise the minute we reached the saddle of the canyon. Four F-35s flew over the crest, inverted and dived down into the canyon. Seriously crazy awesome to see, and the video doesn’t capture how close they really were. Another couple was on the crest they flew over and said it felt like they were going to blow them off the cliff. One of the greatest things I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes