Should we be worried

…that everyone and their Husky projects Utah to win tomorrow?

College football best bets, Week 10: Betting lines, score predictions for Georgia vs. Florida, Oregon vs. USC, 20 other games

Yes. We are doomed!

1 Like

Indeed we are.

Haven’t we learned to always worry? I mean, it’s like asking if we should be worried jumping into the ocean will make us wet. :joy:

2 Likes

No more than usual. Everyone predicted we’d win against USC, too. Others predicted we’d lose to ASU.

1 Like

I’m always worried before a Utah football game. I’m hoping that the team will stay focused on the business at hand and do something to get the “Utah plays poorly when favored in big games” monkey off their backs.

5 Likes

It’s like the old SI curse - If your team got on the cover of SI before a big game, you lose,

3 Likes

I’m worried because I think Washington is the toughest opponent we play, and we play them on the road. After they have a bye.

4 Likes

“The UW defense is allowing 179.6 rushing yards per game and 4.7 yards per carry in conference play, and the Huskies are about to host a 7-1 Utah team that touts the Pac-12’s premier rushing attack. This is not a winning formula.”

I hope not.

1 Like

Colin cowherd picked uw because chris peterson is 9-0 after a bye and 18-0 after a loss, so basicaly 27-0, he said.

3 Likes

The biggest advantage we may have is that we know how important this game is.

1 Like

Weren’t the Utes on an 8 or 9 bowl game win streak going into last years Holiday Bowl? And how did that work out. Nothing lasts forever.

I’m not certain why, but I feel quietly confident going into today’s game.

Wish I felt equally confident about an Oregon win.

Go UTES!

And as hard as this is for me to say, go Oregon.

2 Likes

I like the way you are thinking.

2 Likes