RIP Ty Jordan

■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■

There was a thread on here briefly. Tragic.

His cousin also posted someone was jealous of the spotlight and took his life (shot and killed).

I am not one to rely on twitter for news nor spread rumors, but this is awful.

I posted something but deleted it waiting to see any confirming info.

And there it is, I don’t have any more details but apparently Ty Jordan has been shot and killed. What a tragedy:

If this story holds up I’m going to have to vomit.

1 Like

Holidays tweet has now been deleted.

This is weird…hoping it’s somehow not true.

2 Likes

I feel absolutely sick

1 Like

ABC is now reporting it too. Looks legit, an “accidental shooting”.

How horrific, no words.

I first thought this was a sick joke when I saw it on Facebook about 5 minutes ago. Then I was horrified to see it was being reported by credible news outlets.

What horrible news. I feel terrible for him and his family. This will take a while to sink in. I have no other words.

6 Likes

All the Utah players are now confirming it on Twitter as well.

Horrible, horrible tragedy.

2 Likes

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

3 Likes

Horrific. May his family and loved one find peace. This kind of ■■■■ is not right.

1 Like

Oh my God! I was just reading the other thread about great Utah RB’s
This makes me physically sick.

Just when you thought 2020 couldn’t get worse and that 2021 could be a new start for all…

I too thought it was was one of those twisted hoaxes. Just makes me sick. RIP

Have no words. Bless his poor family.

Not sure what to say. First thoughts are with his family and close friends. Unimaginable to lose someone in this manner right in the holiday season and every XMAS season for a long time will be a time they remember this event.

With this covid shutdown, as fans who never got to see him play live, we can’t even have a moment of silence at an upcoming game to remember him. Thinking perhaps the team will honor him with a 22 patch on their jerseys next season.

What could have been. This young man who died far too young had such potential and very possibly was destined for a pro career.

:cry: :cry:

2 Likes

RIP Ty. Your time with us was too short. The only silver lining to all of this is that you are reunited with your mom.

1 Like