Freshmen to watch article

Read this article and the CP III article linked at the top. We are going to have some new blood on defense this year but this class is so talented. I am getting really excited for football now… less then 2 months to go as long as everything goes ok… I have been hunting down football stuff now. It’s unhealthy.

Do you still believe we’ll be watching college football in the fall?

1 Like

There’s no reason we shouldn’t be able to watch on TV. I don’t know if there will be fans in the stadiums.

1 Like

There is if there are no teams playing football. I’m losing confidence by the day that college football will be played this fall.

I guess I’m an optimist. Until they cancel it, I will continue to hope. Even if they postpone to spring, the players are playing. I’d rather read about possible football, then not read about football… lol… I really love football though.

1 Like

And we need it now more than ever. Not saying we should put players or coaches at risk, but I think we could all use the diversion at this point.

I feel bad that your post got hijacked by that Debbie Downer. Fillinger and Carlton are great to have in the program fighting over a spot. May the best man win. Will be fun to see some Frosh DB’s fight for playing time too. Will be a fun year.

It’s funny because they are both SDE but are very different. Hopefully this next class is strong as well and we can build this up.

1 Like