Sorry if this sounds to most of you like a stupid question, but…
I’m doing all the shopping, as my wife has respiratory issues, and I’m doing everything I can to minimize her risk.
I have figured out a strategy for virtually everything we need, including:
- Harmon’s eSHOP for most food items,
- Online (to a level I’ve never engaged prior to COVID-19) shopping for anything non-perishable,
- Curbside pickup, for items that I cannot find via 1, or 2, (lots of places are doing this now).
- Masks - we’re sewing our own,
- doing without, for items that I cannot manage by one of the above,
So far, that leaves only Clorox Wipes, of which I am about out. No one sells them online, Harmon’s never has then in stock, no one (that I have found) makes them available for curbside pickup.
I’ve heard through the grapevine on a few occasions, that, so-and-so has them in stock, dropped everything to go and pick some up, only to find that by the time I got there, the stock had recently disappeared. (As an aside, most stores will not answer the phone to give stock updates.)
I don’t need a lot, but having some to clean surfaces, like the interior of the car, etc. is critical to my overall safety plan.
Anyone have a strategy they are willing to share?