Could five Utes go in the Top 100 in the NFL Draft and five more later?

With an 8-1 record and a plethora of remarkable individual performances, it’s clear to see the talent level on this Utah team is high.

The Athletic, a pay site that has some of the best writers in the country, released its top 100 draft board and five Utes are listed.

1. Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah (5-10, 194, 4.45)
    Whenever I catch up with West Coast scouts, Johnson’s name inevitably comes up as a player who will go higher than most think. While size isn’t a strength, he has terrific speed and loose hips to turn-and-run or drive on throws – just like he did Saturday, intercepting Washington’s Jacob Eason for a pick six.
  1. Zack Moss, RB, Utah (5-9, 218, 4.52)
    I don’t type the word “elite” very often because it should be reserved for special use. But Moss is going to make me use it because he has elite contact balance. He has the lateral quickness to avoid defenders, but when he attacks contact, Moss has the unique ability to keep his feet. The medicals are key here, but his talent is top-50 worthy.
    1. Leki Fotu, DT, Utah (6-5, 332, 5.07)
    1. Bradlee Anae, EDGE, Utah (6-4, 264, 4.76)
    1. Terrell Burgess, SS, Utah (6-0, 194, 4.50)

Other players that may get drafted later or signed to a first-day free agent contract would be:
Francis Bernard, LB
Julian Blackmon, FS
Tyler Huntley, QB
Darrin Paulo, OL
John Penisini, DT

That makes 10 Utes I am pretty confident will be on NFL rosters in the preseason next fall.