What the hell has become of this country?
Posted By: Proud2BaUte
Date: Thursday 8 November 2018, at 08:46 pm
Recommended by 2 user(s)
We now live in a time:
- When there are more mass shootings than our favorite football team plays games in a year.
- If you are depressed - go kill people first before killing yourself.
- The president of our country publicly trashes anyone who just happens to disagree with him.
- Members of congress promote uncivil acts against those who work for or support the president.
- America's dad commits double digit rapes.
- The doctor for US gymnasts molested over 50 young girls.
- False accusations are made against people simply for political reasons.
- TV commentators houses are attacked and threats are made simply because he/she makes statements you disagree with.
- There are many other crazy things going on right now.
It is a sad state of affairs. I love my country and am deeply in debt to those who have sacrificed their lives for me. But, I am not proud of this country right now. The political polarization is out of control. People are becoming violent because they don't get their way. I cannot wrap my head around this. I am a disappointed American tonight.
Copyright (C) 1998-2018 Utefans LC. All rights reserved. Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties