xUtefans.Net Mobile (beta) x
Username


Password


Welcome!

We are "The online voice of the Ute Fans." Students, alumni, and fans of the University of Utah athletics programs meet here to discuss football, basketball, gymnastics, and other sports.

Read the Message Board

H O M E C O M I N G   2 0 1 4

Utah vs. Washington St.

Press Releases

Saturday, September 27 @ 6:00 p.m. MDT
TV: Pac-12 Networks
Radio: ESPN700 AM and Sirius/XM

Ute Walk 3:00 p.m.

Predict the Score, Win a Prize!

Game Predictions sponsored by:

Come tailgate with your friends at Utefans.Net!!!

RSVP - RSVP - RSVP - RSVP - RSVP - RSVP - RSVP - RSVP - RSVP - RSVP

RSVP - RSVP - RSVP - RSVP - RSVP - RSVP - RSVP - RSVP - RSVP - RSVP

Take a look at this!

by Hammer
2014-09-23 09:57:17



Huntsman

>> Comment...

 

The zoobs don't play dirty. Bronco says this is just "fanatical effort" and playing "on the edge", both of which he encourages.

by TheBaron
2014-09-23 13:19:48

Bronco calls cheap shots and late hits "aggression penalties" and has no plans to correct them. BYU is currently the single most penalized team in college football (seriously - #1), and they aren't coming from false starts or delay of game.



It's ironic that so many zoobs racistly refer to black players on other teams as "thugs" when their team has more dirty players and thuggish behavior than any other team in the country.

>> Comment...

 

RE: Here's another concern: K. Scott

by High Uintas
2014-09-23 15:33:05

He couldn't jump because the defender was pulling his jersey.

>> Comment...

 

No comment.

by Kula Shaker
2014-09-23 08:46:12

>> Comment...

 

Update on my cool, non-zoob father-in-law. This morning he reminded me of a story about my mother-in-law (rest her soul). In the early 50's she was a very attractive Cougarette. One Saturday afternoon as her group was taking the field, she sat down

by San Diego Ute Fan
2014-09-23 09:50:39

next to her future husband. He looked startled and asked her why she wasn't on the field with the rest of her squad. She looked at him and simply said, "The football team is 0-8, soon to be 0-9. I refuse to go out there and march for those losers."

>> Comment...

 

Wait, Nate's a redhead now??!!

by Maji Man
2014-09-23 12:25:52

OMG!

>> Comment...

 

According to the refs you are wrong. The play was whistled dead long before the third push happened. The refs hit them with a personal foul penalty that killed the drive.

by TheBaron
2014-09-23 13:39:06

EDIT: I went and watched the play via ESPN3. The ball actually hit the ground before the second push, so the third push was extremely egregious.

>> Comment...

 

No one's overstating the weakness of it.

by Kula Shaker
2014-09-23 08:49:25

UConn
Middle Tennessee State
Savannah State
UNLV
Utah State
...to name a few.

A bit of advice: SOS isn't your best argument this year. Stick with the Taysom hype.

>> Comment...

 

Gotta love Canadian commercials

by UTAH744
2014-09-23 10:56:36

>> Comment...

 

cool vine of Paul INT

by Hammer
2014-09-23 08:03:50

>> Comment...

 

RE: Homecoming Tailgate Question

by SubstiUTE
2014-09-23 12:48:25

I would love to but I host my own tailgate for 50+ people. I suspect wit the Pirate Ship being a bit sporadic the last 2 years, folks have made other arrangements.
Just my two cents.

>> Comment...

 

Notice:

  • (NM) means No Message was included in the post, so don't bother clicking on it.
  • On the internet, there are people called "Trolls" -- not because they look like monsters -- but because they troll around different message boards, throwing out little baited hooks hoping to get a bite from some eager fish. And like any fisherman, the Trolls won't stay very long if no one bites
Advertisement:

DISCLAIMER: UteFans.Net is not affiliated with the University of Utah, except that the owner, operators and contributing members are students, alumni, and rabid fans of the U. Additionally, the owner and operators of Utefans.Net are not responsible for the actions of those who use this public forum. By contributing to this forum you agree to abide by the Rules of Conduct outlined on the Post Message page.

Forum - Boardmail - Profile - Schedule - Events - Photos - Archive - Quotable - Join!
Home | About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | News | Contact Us

Copyright (C) 1998-2014 Utefans LC. All rights reserved. Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.